1. What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personal identification is collected from you through this Web site
2. The organization collecting the information
3. How the information is used
4. With whom the information may be shared
5. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
6. The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under DGS 9.9s control
7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact our Customer Service Department by email or by phone at Info@gymsupply.com1-800-932-3339.
"e;Cookies"e; are files stored on your computer's hard drive by your browser. These cookies help us identify our account holders and optimize their shopping experience. They do not include any data that will identify you personally. They will, however, allow you to use some specialized www.gymsupply.com features. Cookies also allow us to hold selections in your shopping cart when you leave our site without checking out. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but allow you to disable them if you wish.
Ordering from www.gymsupply.com
We may use the purchases you make to customize our product recommendations. We also track customer traffic patterns and site usage. Traffic and usage data is used only to improve our site's design and provide our customers with a fulfilling shopping experience.
Order Fulfillment: DGS 9.9, located in Danielson, Connecticut, provides the majority of our customers order fulfillment and shipping services. We will on occasion be required to drop ship an, out of stock, item directly from the manufacturer's location. In such cases we will need to provide the manufacturer with your ship to address so they can forward your items to you. This is the only time we offer your ship to address to a third party.
DGS 9.9 does not require you to sign up for an account and we accept orders from all of those who choose to purchase with out membership requirements.
Whenever we run a contest or sweepstakes on our site, it will be accompanied with the rules of the contest/sweepstakes. We will also detail how the information gathered from you for entry into the contest/sweepstakes will be used. Additionally, we will post if this information will be shared with anyone, such as a third party sponsoring or managing the contest/sweepstakes.
Our Third Party Relationships:
We have established several relationships with third parties vendors to best serve our customers.
1. Affiliates: From time to time we may establish an affiliate program. An affiliate program allows other Web sites to earn money by linking customers to our site from their sites. These affiliates can only access data about the number of transactions and their resulting earnings. They cannot access our customers' personal data. If you choose to apply to any of our affiliate programs, we use the data you give us strictly for conducting business with you. We have entered into certain agreements with certain third parties for the purpose of helping to administer the affiliate programs. Such third parties may have access to certain of your information if you are an affiliate of the web site but is restricted to only use such information in connection with its administration of the affiliate programs.
2. Order Fulfillment: Certain vendors of ours provide customer order fulfillment and shipping services on our behalf. These vendors have access only to information needed to accurately fulfill and ship orders, which are processed through such vendors. These vendors have agreed to not use any personally identifiable information of customers for any other purpose.
3. Credit Card Processing: We use VeriSign Payment Services to process credit card orders. We supply them with data for credit card authorization and fraud detection only and they are restricted from using the data for any other purposes.
4. Marketing and Promotions: From time to time, we engage certain third parties to assist in the dissemination of marketing and promotional offers and materials (i.e. e-mails and catalogs via US mail), to those customers who have agreed to receive such offers. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any other purpose.
5. Additional Third Party Relationships: From time to time, we engage other third parties to assist in providing marketing, order processing and fulfillment services. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any purpose other than providing such services.
We may share non-personal, non-individual statistical information with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties for research purposes. This means we may share with a third party how many customers purchased a specific product, but not whether an individual purchased any particular product.
We use state-of-the-art Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect your personal information. The only time you are required to sign on our site is when you are making a purchase. Only employees who require personal information to best serve our customers have access to your personal data. To ensure only necessary access, this data is password protected. All of our employees with access to this data are trained on our security policy and practices when they are hired. Periodically, these employees are given a refresher course to ensure security of this data. Our site is reviewed every two years for security.
We will notify all customers and account holders of material policy changes via email as they arise. These changes will be found on this page.
Questions about our Policies:
If you have any questions regarding your privacy or any of our policies, please contact our Customer Service Department byemail or phone.
Deary's Gymnastics Supply, 9.9